In Good Finance they offer you loans with mortgage guarantee for any liquidity need, as a guarantee a property (flat, house or premises) free of charge or with little pending mortgage.
You can request from € 5,000 to € 300,000 if you are over 18 years old .
What to know about Good Finance’s home equity loan?
You will formalize your loan with a mortgage guarantee before a notary and you will have the money in your bank account in 1 week .
The term to repay your loan is from 6 months to 20 years , and you can opt for deficiencies of up to 5 years . You can make the repayment in a single installment at the expiration of the loan (option for short-term repayment periods) or in monthly installments.
interest rate is always fixed ” />
The TIN may vary depending on the amount and duration of the loan. TIN min / max 8.95% / 16% APR min / max. 9.71% / 17.89% .
Management fee: Up to € 10,000: € 1,000; from € 10,000: Maximum 11% of the capital.
In the event of early repayment, there is a 0.5% or 0.25% withdrawal compensation, as desist before or after the first five years after the loan is formalized. They accept ASNEF or RAI .
The maximum loan amount will be 50% of the property valuation .
How does the Good Finance home equity loan work?
- If you have a flat, house or local, you can get a mortgage loan of up to € 300,000 .
- Good Finance is synonymous with speed: an expert advisor will contact you in less than 24 hours to start the study or inform you, without any commitment and without advance payments .
- At the same time, the advisor will tell you if the operation has been preapproved. If so, in 2-3 days, an official appraiser will value your property and you will proceed to send the documentation.
- The cost of the appraisal of the property to be mortgaged is at your expense . You have the right to freely choose the appraisal company, the notary and the lawyer.
- Only 1 week after your application, you can sign the loan before a notary and you will receive the money in your bank account the same day of the signature .